Hi to Everyone.
1. 50/50 automatic custody unless there is evidence of family violence and it is proven.
2. Superannuation must not be considered or included as part of the property settlement in the family law
legislation, when both parents are working.
3. When any parent who breaches access orders, penalties are to be imposed, such as double the existing access
orders. If the offending parent changes their living address in anyway manner or form without notifying the other
parent; the C.S.A. and the family law court must consider change of custody and at the minimum put the
offending parent on final written notice that custody will be reversed should it happen ever again.
4. In any case, the offending parent is to pay all costs for both parents and compensatory access is compulsory.
5. It is recognized that child-parental separation is caused by a parent breaching access orders and is to be
legislated against by the Parliament, as set out above.