Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting).

Hi to Everyone.

Thank you very much for your support.
The Party Secretary submitted our Party’s list of members of 500+  to the Australian Electoral Commission on 2 April 2012.
The AEC will now randomly ring 30 members from that list. This should be sometime within the next couple of weeks (then email or mail only if they cannot contact these members by phone).
If you are contacted, the AEC will simply ask you if you are a member of the Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting).
It would be very much appreciated if you would say yes.
We need the AEC to be able to contact between 28 and 30 of these selected members and for at least 28 members to say yes to that question. This is to allow us to stay registered as a political party.
In the past, we have had the maximum number of selected members say yes.
Also, from our previous experience, the AEC will not ask any other questions – this is other than if you are a member of the Party.
Thank you.
John Flanagan
Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting)
for Andrew Thompson,
      Party Secretary,
      Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting)
John Flanagan

This is a petition of Australian citizens. We draw to the attention of the House that children have the right to have

meaningful contact with both parents after divorce or separation.

To achieve this, we the undersigned request that the family law legislation has the following changes added

‘CLICK’ for PDF link …

 to it:

1. 50/50 automatic custody unless there is evidence of family violence and it is proven.

2. Superannuation must not be considered or included as part of the property settlement in the family law

legislation, when both parents are working.

3. When any parent who breaches access orders, penalties are to be imposed, such as double the existing access

orders. If the offending parent changes their living address in anyway manner or form without notifying the other

parent; the C.S.A. and the family law court must consider change of custody and at the minimum put the

offending parent on final written notice that custody will be reversed should it happen ever again.

4. In any case, the offending parent is to pay all costs for both parents and compensatory access is compulsory.

5. It is recognized that child-parental separation is caused by a parent breaching access orders and is to be

legislated against by the Parliament, as set out above.

‘CLICK’ for PDF link …

Leave a Reply